How to Create Binders in PromoMats?
Binders allow users to organize and group documents in a flexible structure. Binders are comprised of sections, which can nest to build a hierarchical structure, and links to documents in Vault.
To create a binder, a user must have the Create Binder Permission. This permission is granted by document type, so a user will see the option to create a binder if he or she has the permission for at least one document type.
From the menu bar, select Create --> Document.
- Select Binder from the Create Document menu and click Continue.
- On the Create Binder page, select a document type using the document type selector.
- Optional: Select a binder template. This option is only available if the selected document type has associated binder templates.
- Click Next.
- Complete binder fields associated with the document type. An asterisk * indicates required fields.
- Click Save to create the binder and return to the My Documents view.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help