How to bulk upload content to placeholders in Vault?
The Vault API function Create Multiple Document Versions is available to bulk upload the content of placeholders. The steps are shown below.
- Upload the files into the FTP staging server.
- Open an API application like Postman and populate the necessary items.
3. Prepare the CSV file with the body parameters. An example CSV file is attached.
4. Upload the CSV file by going to Body --> binary --> Select File.
5. Click the Send button.
Once completed, the new version with content is available under the Version History section of the document.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help