During a Submission Import, a user receives the following warning message:
The following eCTD leafs were not found. Vault created a placeholder to represent each missing leaf.
This warning message is Vault informing the user that the file is missing and adds a placeholder due to one of the following reasons:
- Scenario #1: The names in the index.xml did not match (misspelled/truncated) the actual file name that is submitted.
- Scenario #2: The files can be missing from the root Submission folder.
For scenario #1:
- Review the index.xml.
- Confirm the file names match the actual file names that were submitted. If the file names are mismatched, they need to be updated.
- If there were modifications then re-import the submission.
For scenario #2
- Confirm the files do not exist. This can be caused by a file being deleted or not copied to the FTP site, etc.
- If the files are missing, add the files.
- If there were modifications then Re-import the submission.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clickinghere.