How to export documents in bulk from the Library in PromoMats?
A user can download source files, renditions, field values, and audit trails for multiple documents at once with the document export bulk action, including entire binders and their contents.
- Open the Library.
- Use the views, search, or filters to narrow down the list of documents.
- From the Library Actions menu, a user can choose only the documents visible on the current page, or all documents that fit the active filters and search criteria.
- From the Refine Selection page, review and edit the list of selected documents.
- Click Next.
- From the Choose Action page, select Document Export.
- Click Next.
- Use the Choose Artifacts options to select the type of content to export.
- Choose a Version Selection option to apply to documents in selected binders.
- Under Define Document Naming Rule, select which document field to use for naming exported files.
- Click Next to open the Confirmation page and review the summary of documents that have been chosen for the export action.
- Click Finish.
When the export is complete, a notice will appear in the Notifications page and Vault will send an email. The notifications include a link to download a ZIP file containing all exported documents.
Vault Help Documentation: Export Documents
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.