How to Make a Copy and Bring Forward Annotations from the parent document to the copy document in PromoMats?
Annotate permission is needed.
To Bring Forward Annotations from the parent document to the copy document when a user Makes a Copy, the user follows the below steps:
- Click on the Version History from Document Information.
- Select the version where the Annotations are linked.
- Click on Make a Copy from the All Actions menu.
- A new pop-up window appears. The user has to select Copy Content (Large Asset not included) in the options along with the other choices.
- Update the relevant Fields.
- Once the new document is created, the relationship to the original document appears under the Document Information section:
- Click on Save.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clickinghere.