Global Content Type is a picklist field and stores the universally accepted content type for a document. It is configured in Document Types. Is there a way to export the value of Global Content Type for each Document Type?
Admins can obtain the value of Global Content Type for each Document Type by generating a Vault Configuration Report. Use the following steps to do so:
- Navigate to Admin --> Deployment --> Vault Configuration Report.
- Click the Generate button.
- Download the report.
- In the report, there is a column called global_content_type where the values are listed for each Document Type.
- Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Document Types
- Standard Metrics Fields Article: Is it Possible to Make Standard Metrics Fields Not Mandatory in Vault Promomats?