Global Content Type is a picklist field and stores the universally accepted content type for a document. It is configured in Document Types. Is there a way to export the value of Global Content Type for each Document Type?
Admins can obtain the value of Global Content Type for each Document Type by generating a Vault Configuration Report. Use the following steps to do so:
- Navigate to Admin --> Deployment --> Vault Configuration Report.
- Select Doctype.
- Click the Generate button.
- Download the report.
- In the report, there is a column called global_content_type where the values are listed for each Document Type.
- Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Document Types
- Standard Metrics Fields Article: Is it Possible to Make Standard Metrics Fields Not Mandatory in Vault Promomats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.