Veeva Snap is a mobile application for iOS™ devices (iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch®) that allows users to scan and upload documents to Vaults using the device’s camera. How can Vault Snap logs be retrieved from devices to provide to Support Engineers for further investigation?
Since Snap cannot authenticate with Vault since the Snap logs from the device do not exist on the server.
However, a user can manually email the logs from a device to Support:
- Upload a document to Vault and ensure that the user can see the error.
- Log out of Snap using Settings --> Logout.
- The user is transitioned to the login page.
- Enter the keyword diagnostics into the username field.
- After entering this keyword the default mail application is launched and the diagnostic logs are attached. The user must have an email app installed and set up for this to work correctly.
- Send these logs to Support.