How to classify multiple documents using the Document Inbox in PromoMats?
Users are able to classify multiple documents in the Document Inbox using the steps below.
- Open up the Library.
- Select Document Inbox.
- Apply a Filter to view documents that are uploaded without classification.
- To classify all documents, click in the Sort by checkbox.
- Individual documents can be selected and classified. Select the documents to classify and from the Action Menu, select Classify.
This opens up a window to select the Document Type.
Once the Document Type is selected, click OK.
- Vault Help Documentation: About Unclassified Documents
Knowledge Base articles:
- What is the PromoMats Document Inbox view?
- What is an unclassified Document in PromoMats?
- How to classify an unclassified Document in PromoMats?
- What actions can be taken with unclassified Documents?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.