Why a user cannot progress a document after creating a draft in the middle of an active workflow in PromoMats?
If a user creates Draft during an active workflow, it prevents the user from progressing the document unless the workflow is canceled.
To cancel the active workflow, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Timeline View icon of the document:
- Click on the Ellipsis icon of the active workflow:
- Select Cancel Workflow option from the drop-down menu:
Once the workflow is canceled, the user is able to progress the document.
- How to Cancel an Active Workflow in PromoMats?
- How to Create a New Draft of a Document in PromoMats?