Why a user cannot progress a document after creating a draft in the middle of an active workflow in PromoMats?
If a user creates Draft during an active workflow, it prevents the user from progressing the document unless the workflow is canceled.
To cancel the active workflow, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Timeline View icon of the document:
- Click on the Ellipsis icon of the active workflow:
- Select Cancel Workflow option from the drop-down menu:
Once the workflow is canceled, the user is able to progress the document.
- How to Cancel an Active Workflow in PromoMats?
- How to Create a New Draft of a Document in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.