How to log into Veeva Snap?
Veeva Snap is a mobile application for iOS™ devices (iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch®) that allows users, with active profiles in vaults and the permission to upload documents or the ability to create unclassified documents, to scan and upload documents to their vaults using their devices' cameras.
Please take the following steps to log in Veeva Snap:
- Using an iOS™ mobile device, open the App Store® and install Veeva Snap.
- Open Veeva Snap from the mobile device.
- Upon a first login, Veeva Snap asks the user for the Vault login credentials. The user has the Basic Security Policy. If the Vault user is using Single Sign-on (SSO), Veeva Snap redirects to the identity provider’s login page.
If the user forgets the login username, click the Forgot username? link. Veeva Snap takes the user to the standard Vault login page. At this time, the user can retrieve the username.
- After entering the login username, click the NEXT button. Veeva Snap asks the user for the login password. If the user forgets the login password, click the Forgot password? link. Veeva Snap then takes the user to the standard Vault login page where the user can reset the password.
- Veeva Snap prompts the user to set a 4-digit PIN code. The user must confirm the PIN. Subsequent logins require that the user provides the PIN code to log into Veeva Snap.
- After logging in, the user needs to set up a Document Name Prefix, Destination Vault, and Default Filter. Veeva Snap allows to revise these settings for individual documents before uploading.
- Click Done.
- The user can upload documents to Vaults from a mobile device.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A