How to Bulk Update a Coordinator Role in PromoMats?
Edit Sharing Settings and Change Coordinator permissions are needed in the documents affected.
Bulk Update permission is needed from the user's Security Profile.
In order to update the Coordinator of multiple documents, follow the steps below:
- Search the documents affected from the Library.
- Select the relevant bulk action from the Ellipsis menu:
- Click Next from the Refine Selection window:
- From the Choose Action section, select Change Coordinator:
- Click Next:
- Select the New Coordinator from the User field and click Next:
- Click Finish to complete the action:
A notification and an email is sent by Vault to the email address under the account of the user when the changes are completed.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Bulk Document Actions For Sharing Settings
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.