How to use the filter in the Library in PromoMats and MedComms?
The user can use the Filters in the Library to group documents, perform a bulk action or create Custom views.
Follow the steps below:
- From the Library tab, select All Library under the Views section on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to Filters on the same panel.
- If the Filter needed is not visible in the list, add more Filters using the pencil icon.
- Expand the filter to select the information needed and click Apply.
- Users can organize the results by using the Sort by dropdown.
Knowledge Base Documentation:
- How to Change Document States in Bulk in PromoMats?
- Bulk State Change Not Available in Vault
- How to Bulk Update a Coordinator Role in PromoMats?
- How to Change the Owner of Multiple Documents in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.