How to format wide landscape Excel files to display correctly in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
The landscape Excel file is not displayed correctly due to the data not being aligned to the columns on the left.
Users can format the Excel file so that these columns are displayed properly in Vault.
To align the columns of a wide Excel sheet follow the steps below:
- Open the sheet in Excel and go to Page Layout --> Print Tiles.
- Under Columns to repeat at the left, select the static columns to keep. Click OK.
- Click File --> Save to save the changes.
- The configuration is tested by printing the Excel file as a PDF. Select File --> Print --> Printer "Print to PDF".
- The printed file keeps the columns on the left static. This also translates to Vault.
- The Excel file is uploaded to Vault.