What are the maintenance steps of refreshing the Veeva Align / CRM Future Territory Alignments Tab in Online and Offline Platforms?
The maintenance steps for both Feedback modes to refresh them are as follows:
- Clear the Veeva Cache in CRM Online.
- Run Database Refresh on the concerned Offline platforms - CRM for iPad or CRM for Windows.
- Upgrade iOS to the latest version, in case iPad is the concerned platform.
- Upgrade CRM for iPad / Windows to the latest version.
- In the Modeling Project, on the Modelling Field Force: Run Recalculate Territory Data and wait until the process completes, which may take a longer time. It is recommended to run Recalculate Territory Data, instead of an Assignment Preview and Commit, as the Feedback data - in the event the Feedback period has already started - may be overwritten.
It is also strongly recommended to retrieve regular backups of the most important objects concerning Feedback before running Recalculate Territory Data, Assignment Preview then Commit. For more information, see Which Object Records And Field Values are Necessary to Extract to Backup Veeva Align Project Feedback Data?
- Enhanced Feedback does not support CRM Online and CRM for Windows. In these platforms, the Classic Feedback User Interface appears.
- The duration of Recalculate Territory Data refresh process can take up to one hour or more depending on the amount of data. This also involves the Future Territory Alignments tab and the MC Cycle Utilization page. Changes are reflected once the refresh process finishes. This is also true of the Recalculate Territory Data process initiated by the Assignment Preview and Assignment Commit process.
Align Help Documentation:
- How to Clear the Veeva Cache Manually in Veeva CRM?
- How to Refresh the CRM iRep Database?
- Which Object Records And Field Values are Necessary to Extract to Backup Veeva Align Project Feedback Data?