The user exports the video renditions by the Document Export option that can download source files, renditions, field values, and audit trails for multiple documents at once. But video rendition is not there in the exported ZIP file.
There is a drop-down Renditions to select the rendition types to include. Some may not apply to the documents that the user selected. In this case, Video Rendition is not selected.
For the user who wants to export video or other types of renditions :
- From the Choose Action page, select Document Export.
- Click Next.
- Use the Choose Artifacts options to select the type of content to export.
- Select Video Rendition in Renditions drop-down.
- Click Next to open the Confirmation page and review the summary of documents chose for the export action.
- Click Finish. When the export is complete, a notice will appear on the user's Notifications page and Vault will send the user an email. The notifications include a link to download a ZIP file containing the exported documents.