How to upload large size files using Vault File Manager?
Vault File Manager is a desktop application for Windows™ operating systems that help users to upload large size assets.
To upload a Large Size Asset file using Vault File Manager, follow the steps below:
- Open a document.
- Select the Document Files section.
- Click the + button in the Renditions section.
- In the Upload Rendition pop-up window, choose the Large Size Asset rendition type.
- Click Or upload using Vault File Manager (for large files).
- In the user's web browser, a notification is shown. Click the Open Vault File Manager button.
- The user is prompted to log in to Vault File Manager in a new window. The user must use their Vault credentials.
- Select the large size file by dragging and dropping it in the light blue area, or clicking on the Choose button.
- The new file is now displayed in the Files to be uploaded section on the right side of Vault File Manager. To start the upload, click the Start Upload button.
- The Upload Status bar shows the progress of the upload.
- Upon completion, the status changes to Upload Complete.
- When the upload is complete, refresh the Vault page to view the Large Size Asset under the Renditions section.
Vault Help Documentation: