How To Add Documents to the Cart in PromoMats and MedComms?
Users can add documents to Cart to hold them for future actions: download source files or viewable renditions, initiate bulk document actions and start a workflow.
A group of documents can be added to the Cart from a filtered View of the Library or a particular document from its Actions Menu.
In order to add a group of documents from a filtered View of the Library follow the below steps:
- From the Library, select from the personal Views the one where the needed documents are located or use the Filters to find them in the Library:
- Click the Actions Menu in the top right corner and select the option under Perform Bulk Action:
- In the Step 1, refine the selection if you need to remove some documents from the list and then click Next in the top right corner.
- In the Step 2, find the Cart section at the bottom and select Add to Cart and then click Next.
- In the Step 3, click Finish.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Cart
Knowledge Base Articles:
- How To Add A Particular Document to the Cart in PromoMats and MedComms?
- How to Use the Filter in the Library in PromoMats and MedComms?
- How to Select Documents from Cart for Bulk Actions in PromoMats?
- How to Perform Bulk Actions on Documents in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.