How To Add Documents to the Cart in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Users can add documents to Cart to hold them for future actions such as download source files or viewable renditions, initiate bulk document actions, and start a workflow.
A group of documents can be added to the Cart from the Library, a filtered View, or a particular document from its All Actions Menu.
In order to add a group of documents from the Library or a Filtered View follow the below steps:
- From the Library, use the Filters or the Favorites View to find the needed documents:
- Click the Actions Menu in the top right corner and select the option under Perform Bulk Action:
- From the Refine Selection page, review the list of selected documents and deselect any that you do not want to include.
- Once completed, click Next in the top right corner.
- From the Choose Action page, select Add to Cart and select Next.
- From the Confirmation page, select Finish
- How To Add A Particular Document to the Cart in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
- How to Use the Filter in the Library in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
- How to Perform Bulk Actions on Documents in PromoMats?