How To Add Documents to the Cart in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Users can add documents to Cart to hold them for future actions: download source files or viewable renditions, initiate bulk document actions and start a workflow.
A group of documents can be added to the Cart from a filtered View of the Library or a particular document from its Actions Menu.
In order to add a group of documents from a filtered View of the Library follow the below steps:
- From the Library, select from the personal Views the one where the needed documents are located or use the Filters to find them in the Library:
- Click the Actions Menu in the top right corner and select the option under Perform Bulk Action:
- In the Step 1, refine the selection if you need to remove some documents from the list and then click Next in the top right corner.
- In the Step 2, find the Cart section at the bottom and select Add to Cart and then click Next.
- In the Step 3, click Finish.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Cart
Knowledge Base Articles:
- How To Add A Particular Document to the Cart in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
- How to Use the Filter in the Library in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
- How to Select Documents from Cart for Bulk Actions in PromoMats?
- How to Perform Bulk Actions on Documents in PromoMats?