Is it possible to stop any type of Mass Assignment or SFDC Assignment Rule jobs in Veeva CRM?
- it is not possible to stop the Rebuild Veeva territory rules process.
- It is not possible to stop any Mass Assignment jobs in the frontent and also not from the backend.
- It is not possible to stop any SFDC Assignment Rule jobs in the frontend, however Salesforce Support is able to stop them from the backend via a Salesforce Support Ticket.
- It is possible to remove finished job rows in the Territory Utilities tab by removing the Job Server Status object records.
- It is possible to check the status of SFDC Assignment Rule jobs by navigating to Jobs -> Background Jobs.
CRM Help Documentation: