How to upload several Files for one document in PromoMats?
When working with several files which are related or share a similar purpose, the user can consider the following ways to link them in PromoMats:
- If only one unique Document Number is needed for all files, the user can merge all files in one PDF (Vault external) and then upload the single PDF to Vault.
- In order to create separate Documents for each file, the user can reach out internally to verify which of the below complies with the Pharma Company's processes:
- Create a Binder and add the documents. They can be tracked together with the Binder Number.
- Upload all files together. Vault creates different documents with the same Metadata (which can later be edited independently). Then, link the documents manually using any Relationships section.
- Upload one file and complete the Metadata, then Make a Copy to upload another file and keep the Metadata -if needed-. All documents will be automatically linked in the section Based On and the first one uploaded will be under the Original Source section.
Knowledge Base Articles:
How to Create Multiple Documents in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.