How to delete a Content Plan Join after the Content Plan is generated in Vault RIM?
Please follow these steps to delete a Content Plan Join:
- If a new Join is taking the place of the Join being deleted, create the new Join on the Submission.
- Find all Modules related to the Join in the Submission Content Plan and Delete them. Do not set them to inactive.
- In the case of an Indication or other Objects that are also on documents as a reference, remove them from those documents. This includes documents that may not be on this Submission or Application. Note the documents updated so that this can be re-add in a later step.
- On the Submission, delete the Join that is no longer needed.
- From the Submission All Actions Menu, select Update Content Plan.
- Confirm the Submission Content Plan updated correctly.
- If the Object is referenced on any documents and was removed in Step 3, re-add it to those documents that still need it.
Vault Content Plan Help Documentation: