The reason this question may be relevant is that the content developer may want to check the Shared Resource availability on the local offline device.
The appendChild() method has to be used in this case.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the CLM Presentation Slide or MyInsights content
- Open the Developer Console
- Select the Console tab
- Paste the following code snippet:
var script = document.createElement('script');
script.src = 'script.js';
CRM Help Documentation:
- CRM Shared Resources are Not Working on an iPad
- CRM CLM Key Message Shared Resource is Not Functioning as Expected