Why users receive Empty Cache error when accessing Flash reports in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Users are shown the error message below when accessing a Flash report:
This happens in the following situations:
- Before the Flash report is executed for the very first time.
- After any changes have been made to the Flash report, and until the next execution is run.
To resolve this issue:
- Schedule the report so it is run as soon as possible*.
- Increase the frequency the report is run*.
- Create a similar report without scheduling it.
- Unschedule the flash report*.
*To schedule, unschedule and edit the Flash report, the user needs Schedule Report permission.
Vault Help Documentation: Flash Reports
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.