Why users receive Empty Cache error when accessing Flash reports in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Users are shown the error message below when accessing a Flash report:
This happens in the following situations:
- Before the Flash report is executed for the very first time.
- After any changes have been made to the Flash report, and until the next execution is run.
To resolve this issue:
- Schedule the report so it is run as soon as possible*.
- Increase the frequency the report is run*.
- Create a similar report without scheduling it.
- Unschedule the flash report*.
*To schedule, unschedule and edit the Flash report, the user needs Schedule Report permission.
Vault Help Documentation: Flash Reports