How to open a CDMS support ticket with the Veeva CDMS Support Team?
To open a CDMS Product Support ticket perform the following steps:
- Login to the Support Portal.
- Click on the Tickets tab.
- Click on the Create New Ticket button.
- Under Log a Ticket, select CDMS from the drop-down menu and CDMS Support Request for the request type.
- Do not choose CDMS Request Support for the request type. This option creates a GSC Tier 1 Support ticket.
- The screen changes and lists a number of fields to be filled in. This is a list of fields that help ensure the Support Ticket gets to the CDMS Support Product Support Team:
- Vault Product Area: EDC
- Vault Product Category: CDMS or CDMS and Clinical Operations Vault Connections
- Input the Environment ID, which is also known as the Vault ID. See: How to Find a Vault ID?
Press the Submit button.
With the above field values, the ticket is opened with the CDMS Product Support Team. The user can review the status of the request from the Tickets page. Likewise, the user can also create a ticket, in a similar fashion, to Engage the Managed Services team.
After opening a ticket, it is sometimes needed to grant temporary access to Veeva Support. To do this, use the following information:
Vault Support Portal Documentation: Welcome to the Veeva Product Support Portal!
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.