How to start a multi-document workflow from the Library tab in PromoMats?
Multi-Channel Actions permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from the Library following the steps below:
- From the Library tab, select the View and filter the Library.
- Click on the All Actions on the right-hand side of the screen and select Start Document Workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed, the due date and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from a Binder in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from Report Section in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.