Network Account Search is not working. It is enabled in my CRM Org and all necessary configuration steps are done:
- NAS is enabled for both the end-user and the System Admin
- Country value is defined for the user
- There are no CRM-managed or third party-managed record types in the org
- The Network Integration user has the right DVPs
- The Network Bridge is created for the selected country.
Nevertheless, NAS does not start up.
This behavior is occurring due to incorrect Custom Setting Definitions.
- The user should do either of the following:
Remove the (above) Custom Setting Definition or
Add all Custom Setting Definitions to be available to the profile.
- Be sure to clear the Veeva Cache.
In case the user only adds one of these (like the example above for Veeva Settings), it is assumed to be intentional and the user does not have any access to the Network Settings custom setting.
If the Restrict Access to Custom Settings schema setting is enabled, all users need access to the VeevaSettingsService Apex class. This is in order to access Veeva-delivered custom settings in Salesforce.
Additionally, Veeva does not recommend using Profile-Specific Custom Setting Definitions to grant custom settings permissions. If Profile-Specific Custom Settings are enabled for a profile, the user needs to be sure the profile has access to all Veeva-delivered custom setting sets. However, it is fine to have Restrict Access to Custom Settings schema setting enabled and no Custom Settings Definitions granted as long as the user has access to VeevaSettingsService apex class.
CRM Help Documentation: Veeva Custom Settings