How to start a multi-document workflow from the Reports section in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Multi-Channel Actions and Create Report permission and the State Behavior of the workflow set as Execute is needed.
The user can start a multi-document workflow from the report results following the steps below:
- From the Reports tab, create the Report and filter as needed. Run the report.
- Select the affected Report.
- From the All Actions menu, select Start Document Workflow.
- Select the workflow from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the tasks needed and any other required fields.
- Click Start.
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Library in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from the Cart in PromoMats?
- How to Start a Multi-Document Workflow from a Binder in PromoMats?
- How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?