What Does Unsupported Filetype Mean When Uploading a ZIP File to Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Users upload a ZIP file to Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical and Vault generates a Viewable Rendition only when the Vault uses CLM Integration.
- When the Vault has CLM integration the user must check the following:
- The document Type is Multichannel Slide.
- The ZIP file contains a thumb.png. More on Packaging Custom CLM Content.
- When the Vault does not have a CLM integration but an HTML file needs to be uploaded, please consider the following options:
- Upload a PDF file as the Source Document and use the Attachments section to upload other files.
- To upload an HTML file as the Source Document, the Content Creator must ensure all of the stylings are referenced inside the HTML so that Vault can render a Viewable Rendition. Failing to edit the file as mentioned will return a blank Viewable Rendition in Vault.
CRM Help Documentation: Packaging Custom CLM Content