Is it possible to use consent receipt and double opt-in under the same consent header in Veeva CRM?
Yes, this is supported and possible. In the event, that both Consent Receipt and Double Opt-in are configured for one Consent Header, only one Opt-in Pending Multichannel Consent record will be created, furthermore, there will be two Sent Email records, and one record will be associated with the Approved Document used as a Receipt, and the other one will be related to Approved Document used as a double opt-in confirmation template.
- The Capturing Consent Using Confirmation Emails for All Channels and Consent Receipt functionalities cannot be used together, this configuration is not supported.
- The Double Opt-in Instead of the Signature feature of the standard Double Opt-in functionality may be used together with the Consent Receipt.
- The Capturing Consent Using Confirmation Emails for All Channels functionality is not supported to be used together with the Double Opt-In Without Signature feature. The Double Opt-in Without Signature feature can only be used together with Double Opt-in.
- Using Request Receipt, Double Opt-In, and Double Opt-in Without Signature is possible.
CRM Help Documentation:
- Consent Capture Overview
- Capturing Consent Using Confirmation Emails for All Channels
- Sending Consent Capture Receipts with Approved Email