The end-user clicks the Manage Attendees button on the Event record. The attendee is selected and the Update Attendee button is selected. However, the Update Attendees screen is blank.
When adding the attendee to this event, the attendee is not assigned the record type id because the default record type is not configured. The listed attendees do not have a record type id which causes the blank screen.
Set the default record type for the Event record by following these steps:
- Log in to the org as an Admin and go into Setup.
- Go into the related Profile.
- Scroll Down to the Custom Record Type Settings.
- Find Attendees and click Edit.
- Choose the Available Record Types and add Attendee_vod to the Selected Record Types section.
- Set the Default value and Save.
CRM Help Documentation: N/A