In the File Info section of a document, there are several fields like File Name, File Created By, File Last Modified By, Size, Format, etc.
Where do the values of these fields come from?
The section File Info actually acquires information from the file itself.
- File Name: the name of the file
- Size: the size of the file
- Format: the format of the file
- File Created By: reflects the Author who created the file originally.
- File Last Modified By: the person who last saved the file
For the File Created By and File Last Modified By, users can check the information by following the steps below.
- Right-click the file locally.
- Click Properties.
- On the Details tab, you can see the original Authors and Last saved by.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A