How to create reports in CDMS?
A user with create report permission can create new reports or create reports from one of Vault EDC’s standard report templates.
Create a new report:
- Navigate to the Reports tab, click on the Create button.
- Select a report type from the list.
- Enter a Name and Description for the report or enter these details when saving the report.
- Click on the Continue button on the top right of the page.
Click Run to view the result and select Save.
Create reports from a template:
- Navigate to the Reports tab, locate the template.
- Click on the gear icon, select Copy Record in the menu.
- Enter a Name for the report and click Continue.
- Click Run to view the result and click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Creating Reports