What is the Difference Between the CRM Integration User and Vault Connection User in the Multichannel Related Integration Tabs in Veeva CRM?
In each Multichannel related Integration tab:
- A CRM Integration User has to be defined in the Veeva CRM Connection Management tab. This user is recommended to be set up as a System Administrator, however, it is possible to set up non-System Admin users as CRM Integration users if the appropriate permissions are granted in their Profiles or Permission Sets in CRM. This user is responsible for initiating the processes of the specific Integration Tab in Veeva CRM. It is crucial this user is active and has valid credentials.
- Vault Connection User(s) are required to be set up in the Vault Connection Management tab, in case Vault Instance connection(s) are necessary. They must be present in all cases, with the exception of the Engage Reporting Processes tab, where the Vault connection is optional. These users are ideally Vault Owners, however, they can have a System Administrator, customized Security Profiles, or Permission Sets if the appropriate permissions are granted in Vault. These users iare responsible for authenticating with the Vault instances primarily. They are crucial to be active and have valid credentials.
CRM Help Documentation:
- What is the Difference Between an Align Integration User and CRM Connection User?
- Error: Failed to Login for Tenant = Failed to Authenticate With CRM in the Multichannel Related Administration Consoles of Veeva CRM
- Which Functionality Does Each Process Job Refer to in the Veeva Process Scheduler in Veeva CRM?