With CLM Integration, users can use Vault to review and approve content. Then, that content can seamlessly be published to CLM on Veeva CRM for iPad® and Windows™.
If there is a video inserted in the PPT file, the video cannot be played on the iPad after syncing the document to CRM. It appears as an image. Is there a way to make the video inside the PPT file playable on the iPad?
Users can view the video embedded in the PPT file using the Microsoft Powerpoint application on the iPad.
Use the following steps to do so:
- Upload the PPT file by clicking the Create button --> Upload.
After saving the document, click the ellipsis icon and perform the Create Presentation action to create the presentation and slides.
- Select the Create a single slide from the document option.
- Enable the Retain PowerPoint as Source checkbox.
- Click Continue.
- Sync the presentation to CRM by clicking the Sync button on the CLM Administration tab in CRM.
- Install the Microsoft Powerpoint application on the iPad.
- Open the Veeva CRM application and navigate to the Media tab.
When opening the presentation, the following popup appears automatically. Select the Microsoft Powerpoint application to open the presentation.
Vault Help Documentation: Retain PowerPoint™ as Source