Why Users Cannot Send Multiple Documents at Once in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
This article is addressed to users with Admin rights.
In order for a user to send multiple documents at once in a workflow, the feature Use workflow for single document should not be enabled in the relevant workflow. If the feature is enabled, a user can send only one document per time in a workflow.
Also, the workflow cannot be started in bulk action menus such as Library or Cart.
To enable or disable this feature, please follow the steps below:
- From the Admin page, go to the Configuration tab.
- Click on Workflows under the Business Logic section.
- Select the affected workflow.
- Tick or untick the checkbox next to Use workflow for single document according to the requirements.
- After the changes are made, please remember to click on Make configuration Active.
Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Multi-Document Workflows