How to add a PowerPoint file with comments to Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
If a user needs to upload to a PowerPoint file that contains comments, the following workaround is advised:
- The user opens the file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The user clicks on File --> Print.
- Under Print Layout, the user selects Print Comments.
- Under Printer, the user selects Microsoft Print to PDF and prints the PowerPoint file.
- The user saves the PDF file on the local machine.
- When the user opens the PDF, the slide itself has a marker showing the author's initials. The comment is printed on a new page after the slide that contains the comment with the author.
- The user now uploads the PDF into Vault.
Knowledge Base: Can a PowerPoint File be Added to PromoMats with Speaker Notes?