Yes/No field stores a true or false value and this is also called a boolean field.
- If a Standard Yes/No document field is blank, the value defaults to No.
- If a Custom Yes/No document field is blank, the value defaults to blank.
- CLM Content is a standard field and the value is blank.
- Contractor? is a custom field and the value is blank.
In the report, the CLM Content shows a value of No, but Contractor? appears blank.
Why do the standard and custom Yes/No document fields behave differently?
This is working as expected.
- For a standard Yes/No document field, the default value is No.
- For a custom Yes/No field, there is an option for admins to set the default value (Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Document Fields).
If the default value is not set, it defaults to blank.
If the default value is set to No, it defaults to No.
Vault Help Documentation: About Document Field Administration