How to find documents that do not have a rendition in Vault?
To create the report:
- Go to the library in the Vault where you are seeing the issue and select Tabular View.
- Set the filters to PAGES is blank, SIZE is greater than 0, and add necessary types under FILE FORMAT. A large number (more than a few hundred) of video files should not be included in a bulk re-render request to ensure performance is not impacted.
- Add the Columns Document ID, Major Version Number, and Minor Version Number
- Click the action (gear) icon on the resulting list and export the list to Excel
- After the Excel file is created open a new Excel file to create the needed CSV file
Vault Reporting Documentation: Creating Reports