How to link to Permalinks in PromoMats and MedComms?
Once enabled by an Admin user, End users can create links to permalinks. Permalinks are maintained across all versions of the document.
Annotate and Edit Relationships permissions are needed.
To create a link annotation to a permalink, follow the steps below:
- Click on the View Annotations button.
- Click on the Select annotation tool button and choose Link.
- Click on the Select link type button and select the Permalink option from the drop-down menu.
- Place the mouse cursor on the content, selecting the area, image, or text. The Select target window pops up. Find the link’s target document.
- To create a permalink to a document, click on the plus (+) button next to the document.
- To create a permalink to a bookmark, a destination, or a specific document page, click Select or create permalink in this document.
- A window pops up with the Bookmarks panel. Click on the plus (+) button next to the bookmark to be used as a link target to create a permalink to a bookmark.
- Click on Destinations and select link targets in the panel to create a permalink to a destination.
- To create a permalink to a specific document page, use the arrows to navigate to the page or enter the page number at the top of the window. Click the plus (+) button.
- Close the window when complete.
- Click Close on the Select targets window.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Link to Permalinks
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.