How to login to the Vault Mobile App on iOS?
Users with a basic Security Profile (username and password) can log in by using username and password.
- To log in to the Vault Mobile App, users need to enter their username and click Next.
- Then, users are prompted to enter their password:
- Optional: for iOS devices that support biometric authentication, touch or face ID can be enabled on the login screen (only available to users of basic security policies).
- The first time a user logs in, a passcode must be set and re-entered for confirmation.
- Upon completion, users are asked to enable push notifications. This feature notifies users if a favorited document has been modified or if someone shares a document via Send as Link.
Users with a Single-Sign On (SSO) Security Profile need to have an OAuth profile on their authorization servers configured by their Vault admins. In that case, users will be automatically redirected to the organisation's identity provider’s login page when they enter their credentials.
Vault Help Documentation: Veeva Vault Mobile
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.