With the Edit Email web action, users can use the BEE editor to edit email templates in Vault.
The superscript embraced inside the customText token in the BEE editor does not work, such as ®character. While the email renders ®, it does not use the formatting to make the text a superscript. Instead, the text appears as large text.
The ®character appears in a small version in the BEE Editor after clicking the Superscript icon X2.
Note: The ®character gest displayed as a large version in the viewable rendition.
Superscripts within the customText token is not supported.
As a workaround, users can do the following to make the superscript work within a customText token.
- Download the HTML source document by clicking the Document File icon on the right side. Then, click the Download icon.
- Open the HTML file with Notepad++.
- Locate the customText token in the HTML file.
- Replace ® with <sup>®</sup> as below.
- On the document detail page, click the ellipsis icon --> Edit Email action.
- Copy the customText token to the text part within the Email Editor.
- Remove <sup> and </sup> and only leave the special character ®.
- Highlight ® and click the Superscript icon X2.
- Click the Save button. The®character appears in a smaller version.
Vault Help Documentation: Using the BEE Email Template Editor
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.