The Multichannel Loader is a bulk creation to allow users to do all of the following at once:
- Create presentations and slides
- Add slides to presentations
- Add Related Sub Presentation and Related Shared Resource relationships
- Update document fields on slides or presentations
- Update source files for slides
- Reorder slides within a presentation
However, when starting the Create Presentation action on a document to create presentations and slides using Multichannel Loader, the action fails with the error below:
Vault failed to create a presentation from the document XXX because of the following error:
This task cannot be performed. Please contact your System Admin.
Please correct this error and try again.
The Presentation and Slides based on this document are generated before by a user. However, the user who performs the Create Presentation action on the same document in Multichannel Loader is not the same user.
The original user who generated the presentation and slides based on the document should trigger the Create Presentation action using Multichannel Loader.
Vault Help Documentation: Using the Multichannel Loader