How to export a list of all Linked Documents within a document in PromoMats or MedComms?
A report needs to be created:
- Go to the Report tab and click on Create button:
- Select Other Source Document with Target Document type:
- Add Filters:
- Relationship --> Type equals Linked Documents
- Source Document has at least one Target Document
- Source Document --> Document Number equals eg. "XX-1234"
- Click on Edit columns, add the ones listed below and click OK.
- Run the report, then Export results to Excel:
*Please note that the report will include duplicate entries for all the document links, but the duplicates can be removed in Excel by "Removing the Duplicates" feature.
- Open the Excel file and click on Data:
- Select the Document Number column and click on Remove Duplicates:
- Choose Continue with the current selection and click on Remove Duplicates:
Excel displays a message that the duplicates will be removed and there will be left X unique values:
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
- How to Create a New Report in PromoMats?
- How to Create a Report on Based On Relationship of Documents in PromoMats?
- How to Edit a Report Column Label in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.