How can the warning be translated that is thrown in Events Management Expense Splitting after saving the Expense Header?
The responsible Veeva Message is NO_SPLIT_WARNING.
To modify Veeva Messages, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the Home Tab --> Search.
- In the Search Window, select Veeva Messages.
- Enter the name of the Veeva Message.
- Click on the message of the required language for the translation.
- Click on Edit.
- Disable the Active checkbox to deactivate the message.
- Clone the Veeva Message by clicking on the Clone button. If the original Veeva Message is not cloned, it is overwritten during the next application upgrade.
- Activate the new custom Veeva Message by enabling the Active checkbox.
- Enter the translation in the Text field.
- Select the language from the Language picklist.
- Click the Save button.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
CRM Online Help: