How to edit a user's external ID in Vault CDMS?
The External ID is a description of an object record for use in external integrations.
As an admin user, follow these steps to edit an external ID:
- Navigate to Business Admin.
Locate the Objects tab, and search for Learning System Users (The admin may filter by "User" for an easier search).
- On the Learning System Users filter by user.
- Add the External ID column by clicking on the View drop-down (Three dots located at the top-right corner) and selecting Edit Columns. Add all the desired column views.
- Once the study under the incorrect ID is located, click Edit and change the user's External ID.
Upon editing the user's external ID, click Save.
Vault Help Documentation:
- About the Veeva Learning Integration
- Study Access Control in Veeva Vault CDMS
- Connect Vault to Absorb