How does Delegate Access Work Completing Tasks?
When a task is assigned to a user who delegated access of their account to a colleague, an email notification is also sent to the colleague/s informing about the pending task.
When the task is completed the system displays the action mentioning it was completed on behalf of the owner of the account.
Knowledge Base Documentation:
- How to Delegate Access in PromoMats?
- How to Revoke Delegated Access in PromoMats?
- How to Edit Delegated Access in PromoMats?
- How to Log in with Delegate Access in PromoMats and MedComms?
- How to Return to a User's Own Account Using Delegated Access in PromoMats?
- How to Access the Audit Trail in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.