How to export Security Settings (Document Role Permissions) of all Document Lifecycle States in Vault?
Admin can follow the steps below to generate Vault Configuration Report to get this information:
- Navigate to Admin --> Deployment --> Vault Configuration Report.
- From the Reports section, select the DocLifecycle as the components to include in the report.
- Click Generate Report. This process may take a while. When complete, the admin receives a notification with a link to download the report ZIP file.
- Vault only supports the Excel™ output format at this time.
- Unzip the file.
- Open the Excel file. There is a column called Doclifecyclestate Role Security where the document permissions are listed for each role of Document Lifecycle States.
To view each item associated with a Vault Configuration Report section, an Admin can select an individual section or select an entire section to generate the report. Other Configuration information like Sharing rules for DAC (Docmatchingrule for Document and Matchingrule for Object) can also be generated with the Vault Configuration Report.
Vault Help Documentation: Generating Vault Configuration Reports