How to invite additional attendees to a remote meeting in CRM Engage Meeting iPad App?
A host can invite additional attendees to a previously scheduled remote meeting in CRM Engage Meeting.
In organisations using Approved Email, the host can send invites to the new attendees removing those who have already received the invite.
- Navigate to the call (meeting) record.
- Add the attendee(s).
- Click Send Again on the top menu. The pop-up window shows in the Status section if the attendee has received or not an invite. Do not deselect the Remote checkbox for any attendee when resending invitations unless they are joining in person. Otherwise, the attendee is not able to join using the participant URL as this deactivates the participant URL.
- Click on the Recipients icon on the top menu and remove those attendees that appear in step 3 as invited (invitation received).
- Select the relevant Email Template.
- Review the email.
- Slide to send. Invites are sent to the selected recipients.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A